1. All puppies will be examined by a licensed veterinarian prior to delivery in conformity with all federal, state, and other necessary laws and regulations. Registration papers will be supplied or mailed as soon as Breeder receives them. Shipping expenses are never refunded.
2. Buyer will have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery.
3. After the first 72 hours, it will be the Buyer's responsibility if the puppy develops an upper respiratory infection, pneumonia or hyperglycemia (sugar shock). Please discuss preventives with your veterinarian.
4. Buyer will provide puppy with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to: Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian; Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and de-worming; Buyer will assume all responsibility and risks of spaying, neutering or breeding; For the first 12 months, puppy must be given a diet high in fat.
5. If, within the first 72 hours, your veterinarian identifies a "health issue" which clearly the puppy obtained at Breeder's facility, Breeder will refund purchase price of puppy. Buyer must return original puppy, a written report from veterinarian, and registration papers to the Breeder within 48 hours of notifying the Breeder.
6. If, within the first year, a qualified veterinarian detects a genetic disorder to be serious enough to warrant the euthanization of the dog, the report needs to be sent to the Breeder immediately. The Breeder will have a licensed veterinarian interpret the report. If Breeder's veterinarian concurs, Breeder will refund the purchase price upon return of dog's registration papers.
7. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors or care of the puppy by the Buyer, i.e. starvation, hyperglycemia (sugar shock), allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
8. The Breeder guarantees a healthy companion pet, but does not guarantee adult size, color, and temperament. Nor does Breeder guarantee fitness for breeding.
9. All hernias (navel and inguinal) will be repaired before leaving Breeder's farm if found by Breeder's veterinarian. Hernia repairs do not warrant return of money (even if puppy is intended to be used for breeding) as it is not life threatening and in no way interferes with the quality of life of the puppy.